Interest-free and low cost payment plans to pay for your treatment
Are you one of the thousands of patients considering cosmetic, aesthetic, orthodontic , dental implant or general dental treatment ? If so, you might be interested in a service that we provide right here - interest-free and low cost payment plans to fund your dental treatment.
As innovative and potentially much more affordable alternatives to traditional options, our range of facilities enable you to get the treatment you want - the right treatment - and pay for it over an appropriate period. Sounds interesting, doesn't it?
The benefits: at a glance
For anyone considering using our interest-free or low cost loan facility to fund their private dental treatment, the benefits are clear:
• You get the treatment you want - treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better
• You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a suitable period
• Interest-free and low cost loans can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans
• It's easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit
• They're provided by leading credit suppliers
• You must be over 18.
• You must be in permanent full/part time employment.
• You must have been resident in the UK for at least 1 year.
• You must have a permanent place of residence, and be able to show proof of residence, e.g drivers license, utility bill, bank statement.
• You must hold a UK bank account, with a direct debit facility.
What to bring with you?
If you would like us to process a finance application for your Dental treatment at your visit to the practice, please bring the following information with you:
• Photo ID (valid Drivers License / Passport)
• Proof of address (valid Drivers License / Utility bill / Bank statement)
• Main Bank card (debit / credit)
• Current account information (sort code and account number)
If you fail to meet any of the above criteria, a partner or family member may apply on your behalf.
We've tried to answer all your questions here. If there's anything else you'd like to know, please ask a member of our practice team.
Who can benefit?
Just about anyone over the age of 18. You don't have to belong to a private dental plan. You don't even have to be a regular visitor at this practice.
Dependent upon facility you can borrow typically between £500 and £50,000. This will be subject to an 'on-site' credit application. Most patients' applications are approved there and then, so you can go ahead and schedule treatment immediately.
How do I repay the loan?
Much like any other loan facilities, you repay them in affordable monthly payments over an agreed term. These payments are collected by Direct Debit.
How much will I pay?
With our 0% facility you pay the cost of your dental treatment - no more and no less. Interest-free means just that! In terms of the low cost facilities, we provide you with a quotation that shows the monthly payment and the total interest payable over the term of the loan. There are no hidden costs and no deposit is required!
What are the repayment terms?
Your dentist or designated members of the practice team will be able to go through the various terms with you and agree the most suitable repayment period.
How do I apply?
Once you've agreed on a course of treatment - and a cost - with your dentist, we'll make the credit application on your behalf. As soon as this has been approved and then processed, you'll receive written confirmation from the credit provider. Simple as that!
Who is the credit provider?
We're working with one of the most respected credit providers in the business. Ask our team for details.
What happens if my treatment costs less than planned for?
This can be refunded to you by the practice or if no payments have been made by you, a new agreement can be arranged.
How often can I use the facility?
You can apply for a payment plan for each course of treatment, subject to the usual credit application.